Project Lead - ERP Conversion IT Birmingham, Alabama Type: Direct Hire Experience Required: 5+ years
Doozer Software's IT staffing division is currently assisting one of our clients in a search for a resource that will be assigned to lead an ERP conversion. This resource will help build out the road map and play a key role in the management of the ERP conversion. Ideal person will have experience leading ERP implementations/conversion and come with "best practices" as well as "lessons learned". This position will be based in Birmingham, AL and will have some limited travel overseas over the next two years.
- Previous experience leading ERP implementations/conversion
- Knowledge of best practices and also understanding of the road blocks that will be encountered in the conversion
- Ability to travel 1 to 2 weeks a year overseas
- Previous experience with SAP, JD Edwards, Peoplesoft, Infor, custom ERP, etc.
- Background in project management, implementation management, or overall Technical Management type role overseeing an ERP engagement