Salesforce Developer Developer Birmingham, Alabama Type: Contract To Hire Experience Required: 5+ years
Doozer Software is currently assisting one of our clients in a search for a Salesforce Developer that will be play a significant role in the design, development, and architecture of the Saleforce platform across the company’s enterprise.
- Transform technical requirements into functional and scalable solutions on the Salesforce.com platform.
- Determine scope and corresponding effort estimates for development projects
- Design object model and code structure for desired solutions
- Develop high quality, reusable and maintainable code
- Create and execute Unit and Integration tests
- Release management, including preparation and deployment of Salesforce Packages as well as maintaining version control.
- 3+ years of development on the Force.com platform
- Languages : APEX, SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce
- Exposure to key areas of enterprise architecture, including integration technologies, single sign on, and master data management.
- Development and release management strategies, change management, and direct leadership in designing solutions that meet or exceed customer needs.
- Proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via new Salesforce technology, API integrations, or other App Exchange products.
- Understanding of key Salesforce architectural concepts (e.g. API and governor limits, security models and techniques) and how they influence design
- Solid technical and functional knowledge of Salesforce Platform, APEX, Visualforce Declarative tools, interfaces
- Experience designing in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Dataloader, and Customer Communities
- Solid coding practices including reusability, unit testing, code coverage, code review, source control versioning, change sets and migration tools
- Solution Architect skills - design object model and business flow
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Guiding customers and colleagues in rationalizing and deploying emerging technologies that drive increased business value.
- A particular desire to continually study new technologies and functionality, as well as be involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies.
- Ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical team members.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Experience as a functional architect in a mid to large sized organization with demonstrated leadership driving an organizational transformation in a matrix organization
- Salesforce Certifications (Platform Developer II or Architect Certifications)
- Mobile Design Experience and .net experience is a plus