Sr. Systems Analyst/Integration Engineer - HL7 IT Birmingham, Alabama Type: Direct Hire Experience Required: 3+ years
Doozer Software’s IT staffing division is currently assisting one of our customers in a search for a Sr. Systems Engineer that will focus primarily on systems integration between various healthcare & financial systems. You will work with other application teams on various projects to help design workflows and data values that will optimize the enterprise integration . This role will serve as both a functional subject matter expert and system administrator for the integration engines and integration tools. This position requires constant analysis, documentation, design and build effort for a variety of interfaces between multiple applications. This requires an understanding of a large number of applications, hardware architectures and the ability to design process changes and use the available configuration/development tools to engineer appropriate integrations between systems. This resource will utilize HL7 standard interface messages that are mapped and routed through an Openlink Integration Engine.
- Serve as an Integration Analyst/System Engineer/System Architect by performing analysis and designing integration mapping to accomplish successful integration between multiple systems within and outside of the Enterprise using appropriate HL7 and XML standards and Integration Tools.
- Serve as a subject matter expert, specific to integration, by working with other IT professionals, vendors and clinicians to help resolve integration defects and to develop integration strategies for future process changes and software implementations.
- Serve as specialized Application Owner by working independently to troubleshoot process, hardware and software issues related to the integration tools.
- Refer integration problems as required to vendors and assist with integration testing.
- Perform needs analysis, workflow analysis, software design, solution development, testing, installation, documentation and maintenance on integration solutions.
- Serve as a mentor to other integration resources as needed.
- Data Integration with HL7
- Ability to analyze and review interface specifications and be able to develop interfaces/ integration solutions, using interface engine technologies
- Experience with Siemens Openlink Integration Engine or similar tool preferred.
- Experience with Allscripts E-Link and SCM interface subsystem preferred.
- Experience with medical device integration and support preferred
- Siemens Soarian, Allscripts Sunrise Clinical Manager, Siemens Syngo Workflow and Imaging, Siemens Syngo Dynamics, Sunquest Lab, Safetrace Blood Bank \
- E-LINK for core integration and Connexal to manage the communication of specific clinical events between systems.