Web and Mobile Developer Developer Mountain Brook, Alabama Type: Direct Hire Experience Required: 3+ years
Doozer Software’s IT staffing division is currently assisting one of our clients in a search for a Web and Mobile Developer. The Developer will be focused on building software products utilized by companies across the world in a very profitable niche industry. This will include working with a team to define, design, develop, test and deploy custom web and mobile based applications. This individual will also tier 2 support of field operations teams for high level issues, enhancement requests and bug fixes. This person will work out of our customer’s corporate office in Mountain Brook. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a software product company that is using cutting edge technologies to meet the needs of their customer base.
- 2+ years web based application development
- HTML, CSS, Jinja2, Bootstrap
- This position may require overnight travel for work related purposes. Travel is expected to be less than 25%.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or other related fields
- Python, Django, and Flask would be a plus
- Android and/or iOS application development experience
- Linux Administration