As a software development company, we utilize all of the skill sets one would expect from hardcore, nitty-gritty software development types to those whose talents are more focused on the customer relationship and delivery assurance areas and everything in between. When it comes to technical talent, you might be surprised to learn that we not only need skills in the hottest, newest technologies, but also in older more established technologies, where talent can be hard to find. The following is a brief list of the types of skills we're generally seeking.
Skill sets of interest are:
- Windows Programmers: C#, .NET, etc.
- Java Programmers: J2SE, J2EE, JDBC, etc.
- Web Developers: ASP.NET, Java, Websphere, Apache, Joomla, Drupal, etc.
- Mobile Application Development (iPhone, Android, Windows Mobile, Blackberry)
- DBA (SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, Sybase, MySQL)
- Systems Administrators
- Information Modeling
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers
- Software Quality Analysts
- Graphic Design
And for the very experienced among us, we also find needs for scarce, time-tested skills such as:
- RPG Programming
- VAX/VMS Skills
- 370 Assembler
among many others, including industry specific software surrounding banking, healthcare, insurance, electric utilities and more.
Let us know what you can do by submitting your resume to one of our job openings. You just never know when the right opportunity will present itself.